Monday, February 22, 2010

What are your thoughts and Why

Ok, this is my opinion and I may be wrong. I am willing to listen to any feedback on the subject. You and I do not need weight loss surgeries, pills, hcg, fad diets that do further damage to our bodies. The fact is even if you use these as tools to lose weight in order to maintain it for a long period of time you still have to learn to eat right and exercise. If you are going to learn to eat right and exercise any way, than just do it in the first place. I think the markets for those other things are tied directly into the fact that we as a society are driven by instant results and instant gratification. We search outside ourselves for pleasure and happiness and it is always fleeting. I also think when you get a result you want in a way that does not feel like you earned it the feeling of accomplishment is horribly compromised. You have to make choices for you and I for me, this is just the way things look in a snapshot of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment