Friday, February 12, 2010

Two Bit

So one of my goals in doing this blog is to give people resources. The more I know the more power to make decisions I have. I go to this little restaurant named Two Bit Café. It is located at 25th street just above Wall. It is a very cool little place with the most fascinating people. It is owned by a husband and wife team. Penny is the Chef, her food is amazing and I can even find healthy things when watching myself. James does a little of everything and has a couple of side interests. He is an always learning magician, he also is certified in hypnosis. I have gone in with a migraine and with 10 min. and a little willingness he has made it go away. I should say he taught me to make it go away. He does hypnosis for weight loss as well. I have not done this but if anyone is interested I would love to hear how it goes. You can post it here in a comment or E-mail me at Dbonzowest@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment