Friday, February 19, 2010

updates and learning from other is good

So, today I broke up my work out a little because it started getting boring. I sometimes have a habit of not doing things suggested until I try them my way and figure out that someone else may know something. I suppose that is a trait I have had for a very long, long time. Those of you who know me will all agree I must say that it is also a trait that serves me well, it helped me get through a college degree I should not have been able to complete. It has helped me over come many obstacles I know it is a double edged sword and must be kept in check though. My stepmom JoAnn sent me a link when she heard I was doing this healthful stuff www.sparkpeople.com it is a very encompassing site that helps with goals for weight loss, work outs, menu planning as well as having tips for healthy life style changes. If you are interested take a look and tell me if it is helpful to you.




Just an update on a few people our Brandon has been working out and is cutting soda intake, woohoo. Then there is our Jinks she is working out and has been watching her calories. She is getting help on menu planning and is being a good influence on her family as well. I am very proud of both of you and it is awesome to do this with our friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment