Saturday, February 13, 2010

Feeling Good

Happy Saturday!  We are off to a good start this morning. Dawnna is feeling better so working out in the gym is a little easier on her.  Last night we were able to do over 30 minutes on the eliptical, and this morning I did just over 40.  It's getting easier!  I've set some goals for myself, that may seem a little unrealistic, but I'm going to try to reach them.  What is my goal?  10 pounds down every two weeks until July. 

While we are on the topic of feeling good, I have to give KUDOS to my best friend Jinks.  She has decided to go on this journey with Dawnna and I.  We are so happy that we are able to help and that she is seeing results!  Jinks has joined the gym with us and is going whenever she can.  She is learning to eat healthy and even cook healthy! She is down almost 15 pounds in just a couple of weeks.  We are so proud of you Jinks, way to go! 

Dawnna and I had a chat today about what to add to the blog and I think we have decided to show off some pictures in the futre.  We will show some of where we were and where we are now.  Maybe even some little videos of our adventures in the gym.  HAHA!  Stay tuned!

Have a great day everyone....and oh yeah....don't be afraid to share your thoughts by leaving a comment or two.

~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment