Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Find the good

Ok, it has been a crazy week. Monday was a Monday, short staffed at work and everyone is having behaviors. WooHoo! However Last night I went to help some very good friends of mine move her dad into his new apt. In the past moving people has been a dreaded feet of manual labor. Anyone who knows me well knows I detest that. This time i found out some things about me. First, I am not getting winded so easily and I have much better stamina than before. Second, I do not have to lift the heaviest things I can find and prove to anyone that I am strong or capable. I can have help and set limits, how freeing. I know my dad and step mom are both following this blog and i can say that the feedback and interest and support is great. I have an awesome group of people in my circle that are cherished and nothing in the world could replace them. For me, these are the people who don't just love me, but, love me for and in spite of all my imperfections. They see me through all of my own crap until I find a way to balance and calm. They have made my part of their life and their families. For that I am truly thankful!




I believe that recognizing the good things and lessons in my existance are important so that will start being part of this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Friends are people we find along the way and make into our family. Thanks for being part of our family. I am always glad to get to see you at the office. You are always there to help me become grounded despite the shit going on around us. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete