Thursday, February 11, 2010

Derailed?

So today I thought I had derailed my eating.  I've upped my caloric intake since I realized that in order to break the plateau I need to eat just a bit more.  So I did really well, until the dreaded donuts showed up for a team meeting today.  I had one.  Not the most horrible one, but still one sugary little fattening super calorie filled treat.  AHH!  And then.....right before the end of the day....I did the most horrible thing; I had ANOTHER.  For sure, I thought, I was derailed.  After our evening out shopping and such we settled in and started to count out calories from our journals. (Although I admit I'm not as dedicated to writing it down as Dawnna, I do keep track of every bit of food that goes in my mouth)  Dawnna had also had a challenging day.  As we tallied up our totals we realized that we were in fact within acceptable limits.  I ended my day around 1700 calories.  Amazing!  Today, I feel like a success at this.  Today, I feel like a rockstar.

Tomorrow is a new day..and new challenges.

~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment