Monday, February 15, 2010

The Gym

Should you join a gym? For me, I know there are 10,000 things I can do at home to exercise. It would cost less. I also know I have spent 33 years at home and it brought me to 350 lbs. It is very easy to become distracted and unmotivated. Kim and I joined a Gym called Thrive Fitness. It is located on 5600 s in the same parking lot as Kents. It is a small gym and slow or busy, I have never had a bad or self conscious thought. The people are all very polite and doing their own thing. When I go there are no distractions and I have a specific goal. I am working now at 40 to 45 minutes on an Elliptical twice a day burning about 1000 calories. I can feel myself getting stronger and building my endurance. Our friend Jinks has been joining us and doing very well. I believe our friend Brandon is going to give it a go as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment