Monday, March 1, 2010

how far we come and how fast we return

This is the difference between 1/30/10 and 3/1/10 not bad
So, I must talk about a reality for a moment. No matter how well you do in your trek to be healthy or healthful the fact is you will have a bad day. I do not mean an allowance day, not a treat day, just a bad day. Sometimes things can become over whelming and I have a tendency to want to eat comfort food. This is not the comfort food that makes eating healthy ok it is the comfort food that brought me to 350 lbs. The fact is, one day of that does not negate the last two months of work I have put in. So here is a way to see the results. I have decided when these days creep up that there are two things that are important. First I still have to account for what I do and eat no matter how bad it is. Second I have to learn from this experience and figure out why I had that reponse and how to change it next time. Let us see if it works, more to come later off to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment