Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hey here is some thoughts, ideas, and advice from me and Dr. Oz

The first thing we should talk about is points of weight loss success by Dr. Oz.


1) Do not wear stretchy cloths. It hampers your ability to monitor if you are putting on a few extra pounds.

2) Do not keep fat clothes they offer you the ability to go back to old ways. At least you will have to think about it when you would shell out for a new wardrobe again.

3) Plan your meals don’t walk in the kitchen unless you already know what you are going to eat.

4) Chew your food at least 20 times. The more you chew the more it stimulates your brain and make your eating experience more pleasurable and complete.

5) Never ever eat out of a vending machine

6) Never eat when standing or in a car. It does not allow for a relaxed or focused eating experience and you will want to eat again.



The next thing I will cover is this. I cannot go through days without clear goals. I need to know what things I need to accomplish because if I don’t I can find a lot of time to do absolutely nothing ha. It is part of the learning discipline. I can choose not to do things but I should be conscious of what those things are.

It is also important for me to always know what my causes are. What I mean by this is knowing what the bigger picture is. It is important that Kim and I are finding ways to have a productive and healthful relationship and that we are always growing as partners. It is important that I do things that make the world a better place even if in my small ways. It is important that I am always aware of my priorities and making life decisions that support them. Everyone has different lists and things that are important to them. I am just beginning the journey to take who I am organize this into a strong foundation and grow a future I in the past would not have thought possible.



I am grateful that people who love me will remind me of what I am working on if I get off track. I am grateful that I feel so good lately. I have hope and gratitude that my program at work will continue to improve and grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment