Thursday, March 18, 2010

Some times you have to remember the scale is only one way to tell how your doing

So, yesterday was a prime example of how far I have to go. I have been going to the gym working the elliptical and doing great. I for the first time got on the treadmill and attempted to run……..ok now stop laughing. I found that it is much more of a work out and I felt like it was my first time in a gym. It was uncomfortable and I was not coordinated at all. I have something to focus on and work at. I will be a runner before the end of this leg of my journey. I have has some frustration the last little while. I hit a brick wall with my weight loss been a yoyo for the last two weeks and it can be hard to see. On the other had I reduced my diabetes medication and my blood sugar has been awesome every morning. All so my spikes right after I eat are under 200 that rocks. I am wearing clothes I could not have contemplated a month ago. I will be spending some reflection time on things I can do to make my eating even better and practicing this running stuff. I know this is only a number issue and will resolve itself soon.




I am thankful for Kim helping me stay focused and putting up with grumpy me when the scale gets to me. I am thankful I have friends like Jinksie that are doing this with us. I am fortunate I get to have this experience. I feel great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment