Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hello Everyone

I know I have been not posting as much as I would like the last couple of weeks. We have been crazy busy at work. Hopefully it slows a bit next week. Kim and I are doing great. We feel good, we are happy, we are not getting stressed over the little stuff. I must say, one of the things that is helping me stay focused is sharing what we are doing and giving other people hope. It is funny how even though you can look around and see others having the same challenges you can feel so very alone in your own challenge. One of my goals in this healthful experience is to at the very least offer anyone with these types of goals the option to not be alone. We share triumphs and bad days, recipes, and life. It seems to me that it makes bad days not so bad and good days that much better. Just the way I experience it. Share if you have something to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment